Nov 12, 2010

Craving the Cute

It might surprise people to know that despite posting about weddings and pink walls I really do try to play it cool. I live in black jeans and frye boots (well outside of work anyway) and I dig that all -white Swedish design and listen to the kinks. But sometimes, I just can't help it...I crave cuteness*...And my desire to be surrounded by brightly colored and/or sparkly intricately crafted objects is just that more intensified around the holidays. For some reason, Anthropologie knows this and yesterday sent me an email linking me to well...this:
Like, come on! Give me a chance to not shrill with girly delight. How many matrioshkas can one store have? And that vintage packaging?I don't stand a chance!

check them out at Anthropologie

*Have you ever tried to explain the word "cute" in a foreign language? Try it, it's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...