Nov 15, 2010

FYI to chic brides to be

Are you as big a fan of Dwell Studio as I am? I'm such a sucker for their gate, chinoiserie, and draper print. Well it looks like they've teamed up with wedding paper divas and are now doing wedding invitations. What a great opportunity to infuse your wedding with some chic, timeless, glamour. And they're super reasonable too. Okay, just a note from me to you.
ps. I'm definitely going to finally post pictures of our own beautifully awesome invitations this week too.

2 comments:

  1. have those pillow cases.
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my sister's bridal shower invitations through Wedding Paper Divas. They have some really pretty designs mixed in with some of the other clutter. It was a tough decision, but I ultimately opted for the "Blossom Breeze" print.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...