Aug 8, 2010

Packing for Buenos Aires

Packing for Buenos AiresFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Packing for Buenos Aires by matrioshkaDC featuring Jeffrey Campbell shoes

Since it will be early Spring in Buenos Aires when we arrive, I'm going to need a significantly different wardrobe from what I will wear in Rio. It seems like the perfect excuse to start planing my fall wardrobe. I picture lots of leather--like these awesome Jeffrey Campbell wedges--lots of pencil skirts and small ladylike bags (this one from Mulberry would be a bit of a splurge). In planning my dream Buenos Aires travelling wardrobe, I would also throw in a few off beat acessories like this American Apparel striped bow or those studded hearts Jeffrey Campbell black heels. But for the ultimate in sophistication I need need need a beautiful red dress like this Vivianne Westsood number, and maybe a cute trench like the above one from Top Shop.

Check out the link to Polyvore for shopping info.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that jacket! Gotta love the little polka dots on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and sadly it's out of stock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god. I must have that red dress. Immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. save your pennies! who knows, maybe it will go on sale...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...