Aug 11, 2010

Thank you Who What Wear

With a good friend's birthday party coming up and my bachelorette party around the corner, I've been struggling to come up with outfits. Remember when you were 19 and just wore a halter top and black pants and some pointy heels? Or when you were 22 and you were a silky lingerie style top with jeans? Since I've (hopefully) developed some more style I've been much more into 50s style party dresses and skirts. But that often leaves me feeling over dressed, not to mention super sweltering in the late summer humidity. So I was SO excited that Who What Wear posted these budget conscious ideas yesterday.
What do you think? What do you like to wear for a night on the town?

1 comment:

  1. Haha - you are so right with those outfits we all used to wear! I love WWW's line-up. Each is urban and perfect for a night out. I tend to just wear a dress with some killer heels. (Cheap, of course, would hate to get alcohol spilled on my shoes!)

    Enter to win a House of Harlow cocktail ring! (Retail value: $50)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...