Mar 10, 2010

Sharp Ideas at Vogue

I was stunned when I opened my latest Vogue and saw this amazing home. I love the bright colors and the mix of old and new pieces. I always love the idea of clean white spaces and modern (i.e. Swedish) design, but I just love "stuff" too much.
I WANT those couches! Also, how come my stacking of books never looks like that?

I think PB would die for a bath like this


Who would think stacked firewood could look so awesome?

What do you think?

photos courtesy of Vogue

2 comments:

  1. Hey, have you used this site, http://www.myfdb.com? Sort of trying to be the IMDB of fashion. Site is a bit slow, but thought you might find it interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but it seems awesome. I did, however, download a style.com app that lets you browse every season and practically every designer. It's pretty awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...