Mar 4, 2010

Capes, not just for goths?

I once made a lot of fun of a certain great friend for maybe wearing a cape in high school. Okay, she didn't wear a cape....I was just looking for an easy joke. But, the sartorialist has totally convinced me that capes could be awesome. Behold....

I guess it's because these are more Hollister Hovey than Marilyn Manson. Or maybe you just need some awesome glasses or a duffel Alexander Wang bag to truly make it work (I am going to do a post on studding very soon....).

What do you think? Where do you think we can find some?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure this friend will forgive you... just as soon as I finish re-applying my black eyeliner. Oh, and these capes are way cuter than the ones I didn't wear in high school...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...