Dec 14, 2010

Wednesday = Halfway

Since I am definitely not working a full week next week, this week has seemed especially long. But I made it to Wednesday....just a bit more to go. Last weekend, we celebrated my friend's new job in Hong Kong at Domku with delicious Swedish meatballs and lamb burgers and very strong cocktails. And on Sunday I did a little Christmas shopping and finally finished my Christmas decorations while PB made me braised short ribs.
Yep, there's my felt ball garland. I am so happy with how it turned out. I seriously want to make these for every occasion now!
This weekend we're going to go on a date to the Gibson, meet our friends' new puppy, and pack up for our trip to visit our families for Christmas. And we're so excited that Grizzly is getting his final shots so he can start playing with other dogs. What do you have planned?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This weekend I have my final art class of the semester and need to pack for Minnesota, but I'm definitely planning to stop by the Renegade Craft Fairhttp://www.renegadecraft.com/san-francisco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...