Dec 1, 2010

Wednesday = Halfway

I forgot to bring my camera to thanksgiving....actually I remembered to bring it, but I forgot to bring the card. So this will be a true "weekend" (only Saturday and Sunday). This past weekend was filled with leftover sandwiches. I love turkey, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and cranberry sauce, I'm seriously, still not sick of it. On Saturday I saw Nicole at Parlor Salon, and I decided to change it up a bit by actually going... gasp, lighter. But just a little bit in front, I can't go back to full highlights...not yet at least. Saturday night, PB and I made our signature cocktail and Caesar salads and watched The Bill Chill. And of course, a good deal of time was spent on the couch with Grizzly. He has been a real pain in the you know what this week, it's a good thing he's so cute.

This weekend I'm heading up to New York but unfortunately to attend a 2 day lecture. Still, I'm excited to see all the Christmas decorations and catch up with some friends. What do you have planned?

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! I apologize again for not commenting on it immediately! :)

    I'm now sure that I will be going back to highlights this weekend. It just gives your hair so much more dimension as opposed to a one color process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks gorgeous!!!! can't wait to see you and grizz and B. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yeah i do like those highlights. You look really good w/dark hair, but those slight highlights look great. Aww Grizz... such a little ham. I'm going to miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliments everyone, I really like it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...