Dec 18, 2010

Raindrops and Roses and Burberry Prorsum

As I briefly mentioned on Friday, I am obsessed with pre-fall 2011 Burberry Prorsum. Actually, I am just plain obsessed with all Burberry Prorsum. Christopher Bailey can do no wrong in my book. But I especially obsessed with the line of this season. I love the wide leg, and tiny waist accented with a belt, and then big fur trimmed sleeves.
And I'm normally not one for flowy empire waisted peasant dresses...but man! throw a little fur and leather and some amazingly sexy boots and it doesn't feel hippie dippie at all. And yes, I've noticed that it is completely 70's. Okay, where do I get an obie belt?
all images via style.com

1 comment:

  1. With work management software existed together with OKRs for Enterprises, you can easily envision and track progress towards your OKRs. It is vigorously recommended that you use a singular stage across your entire organizations. Through this movement, you can set and screen objectives and determine expecting your work is on track, deferred, or at serious bet. OKRs for Engineering

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...