Apr 27, 2010

Wedding Shoes: Flats

Bridal Flats



From the moment I started this whole wedding planning thing I knew that I would be wearing flats on my wedding day since PB and I are roughly the same height. I still have NO idea what color or style I am going with, but it's not my fault. There are just so many different options out there. I thought I'd just pull a few outstanding options I came across while looking.

Clockwise:
These Salvadore Ferragamo Eyelet Ballet Flats are so classy and chic. Can you imagine them with a short mod dress at city hall?
Or how about these kate spade 'harper' sequin flats or these Juicy Courture Ronie Washed Metallic Flats? They would be perfect for a wedding in a downtown ballroom.
For a bit of a preppier take, I love the kate spade 'nicolena' flat.

Ever since Carrie started donning her oversized fabric flowers about 10 years ago, I have been a fan of huge floppy fabric flowers. I love the color (and the price) of these REPORT 'Kimball2' Flats. Or how about these more neutral Nanette Lepore Love Potion? I can totally see them at a gorgeous garden or backyard wedding. For a more formal occasion, I would totally rock these MARC JACOBS Ballerina shoes or if you want a bit more punch to your shoes, how about these Ballet flats Women from Moschino.

These Monsoon Accessorize - A Magical Tea Party are so liberty of London (do we have Monsoon in the US?), I can totally see a shaggy haired Alexa Cheung type wearing these. Or maybe these totally affordable Nicole Magical flower ballet flats in burnt orange from Ruche.

These satin Marc Jacobs Satin ballerina flats would be so modern, and a little punk. Or how about go all out in these McQueen ALEXANDER MCQUEEN 237688 BLACK LEATHER 1865002? But, i think my favorites are definitely these Chloe Three-Buckle Mary Jane - Beige.

I think all of these rosy, neutral metallics would also look fantastic with almost any dress. I LOVE these Lanvin Linen and leather ballerina flats . The combination of the linen and metallic leather is really stunning. But I also think these Chloe Leather ballerina flats and MICHAEL Michael Kors - ballet flats would be awesome.

Which are your favorites? Got any to share?

Check out the links to buy these shoes on polyvore.com
Bridal Flats by matrioshkaDC featuring kate spade shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...