Apr 14, 2010

The Hot Tub Time Machine

When PB suggested we go see Hot Tub Time Machine, I didn't put up much of a fight. For one, even though Jon Cusack has chosen to do a lot of crappy movies....I forgive him. Second, I have a thing for 80's skiwear, or maybe it's more Apre Skiwear. And I don't think I'm the only one, based on its high proportion of representation below, I'd say the men behind Proenza Schlouler feel the same way. I definitely think I need to abandon my subdued north face gear for some of the items below (okay, maybe I'll save the jeans for the lodge).

div>Hot Tub Time Machine
Hot Tub Time Machine by matrioshkaDC featuring True Religion jeans


As you might also noticed, I just discovered Polyvore. So much fun and so easy. I highly recommend it for your next procrastination session.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a pretty funny movie! Do you remember that bright yellow jacket I had in college? It was part of a ski suit thing my dad got when he was probably 21. It came with bright yellow overalls. So amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember that! I also remember going skiing with a certain Mr. Rex who had a giant blue one-sie, man I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...