Jul 23, 2010

Where Have You Been? The Diversion Project

I know I've talked about this phenomena before. Where you see a picture or a pair of shoes or hear a song and you're like...that's it. That is you. There is something so subtle about that thing that makes that one thing totally line up with your own taste. From a clothing standpoint that definitely happened to me when I came across Ascot Friday. But for design, my big bang moment came when I discovered the Diversion Project. I love the pictures, I love her cute title posts, and I've already bookmarked like every store she has mentioned. I mean, how can you not love this?
It's clear Jules loves black paint, industrial spaces, a mix of high glamor and lower thrift store finds and striped rugs. All my favorites.
Then there was this picture. When I saw this couch.... I realized that I will forever be unhappy with any couch I ever have because it will never compare to this couch. My perfect outdoor patio: retro wire furniture and bright bold colors.
Tons of little tidbits that gave me some serious decorating ideas and that made me covet.



Diversion Project...you complete me.

2 comments:

  1. hey matrioshka, thanks heaps for this cool post, v.kind! so glad you like the blog. cheers, jules

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...