Jul 10, 2010

A very sophisticated affair

While in San Francisco last week, I was lucky enough to have two beautiful bridal showers thrown in my honor. One of the showers, (lingerie themed wink wink) hosted by some close family friends was held at an elegant Victorian home. I won't embarrass everyone by showing them drinking cocktails, but I just wanted to post a few pictures of the tiny details of the home and the food and drink that made it so special.
Don't you love the stripes everywhere? As always, I was already licking my fingers by the time I remembered I should be taking pictures of the food!

Thank you so much to my friends and family for hosting and attending both wonderful showers and for your very appreciated gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...