Jul 16, 2010

Petticoat Junction

I'm not sure where the idea came from. Maybe it's my new Mad Men obsession. Or possibly the womanly silhouettes coming down last spring's runway that evoke Bridgette Bardot. It might even be the plethora of circus inspired wedddings. Jane from Sea of Shoes has them, as does Sandra from Niotillfem. I'm sure that Suzy Bubble has one but I just can't find a good picture.
But for some reason, I really want a petticoat Or maybe it's just a crinoline, I honestly don't know the difference, but I want my skirts poofy. What do you think?

click the pictures to be taken to their original sources

3 comments:

  1. Well, I can´t wait for the new season to begin. Mad Men is the One and only show I watch.... But then I HAVE to watch it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started watching, I have no idea what took me so long! I was probably just waiting for Lost to end...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridget Bardot will always inspire. Not so much in politics... but definitely in style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...