Jun 1, 2010

It's up to you

I was so excited to go visit two of my best friends up in New York this past weekend. There is just no place like New York. I have always wanted to live there, but unfortunately the stars have just never aligned. Still, I couldn't ask for a better weekend.I started the weekend off by going to a little record release party for my friend's band, 2 Seconds to Midnight out in Bushwick. Followed by awesome mahi mahi at No. 7 in Greenpoint.Saturday, we went for a walk on the new high-line followed by delicious yummy wraps at a little park and some vintage shopping.
After some rose cava at the Maritime Hotel, we had delicious scallops and steak at this cute little place called Alias, on the Lower East Side, followed up by delicious cocktails at Schiller's.
I somehow forgot to bring my camera to Central Park (it was so beautiful and full of rollerskating dancers) and to the Frying Pan . I can't wait for my next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...