Oct 7, 2010

OMG Puppy!

This week has gotten a little out of control. On top of which, our Internet has been working only intermittently. I'm exhausted, I'm annoyed, and the only thing I want to do besides watch Project Runway is look at our incoming puppy. Isn't he effing adorable? He's a Boston terrier and we haven't settled on a name yet. We get him in 3 weeks and we are beyond excited.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm planning on puppy proofing our apartment, seeing a cool dance show, and yuck, working.

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit...one of the cutest little guys I've ever seen! Can't wait to get my hands on him in November....what about Willie? For President Wilson? Whatever you name him - he'll be just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, i really can't take it... the cuteness is killing me... squealing abounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, only a week and a half to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...