May 13, 2010

Inspired by the Ace Hotel Palm Springs

We haven't gotten internet in our new place yet....I've been going crazy. That's what's with the low to no posting. In any case, since I was so inspired by the Palm Springs Ace Hotel, I put together some polyvore sets (man it is soooo addictive) of some items that would Ace Hotel up my new digs. I relied heavily on Urban, West Elm, and Anthro but I think ultimately you could find so many awesome items at thrift stores that would be a lot cheaper and more unique.

So without further ado:

Table Lamp. (crate and barrel)
Zelda Chair (Urban Outfitters)
Industrial Age Side Chair (Urban Outfitters)
Fin Handle 8oz Mug (Urban Outfitters)


Inspired by the Ace Hotel Palm Springs II
Inspired by the Ace Hotel Palm Springs II by matrioshkaDC featuring Anthropologie clothing


Natural Sponge, Vase (Anthropologie)
FILLSTA lamp from Ikea
What do you think? Is this a look you like? Are there any hotels that have inspired you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...