May 19, 2010

Change of Pace

I'm a fan of straight leg jeans (not skinny, they make my knees look ginormous). I love that you can tuck them into boots and you can wear something long over them. In some ways, they're the best way to show off a beautiful top or awesome boots. But lately.....these high waisted, flared jeans are calling my name. It feels so fresh and incredibly vintage all at once.
They look awesome paired with a cool tee, or a frilly blouse and a cardigan and most importantly an awesome bag. Any brands to recommend?

photos via 1. Vanessa Jackman, 2. and 3. {this is glamorous}, 4. and 5. Vogue, June 2010, 6. What is Reality Anyway?

1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of higher-waisted flairs that I really like from BCBG. In fact, I believe that you, C, and R convinced me to buy them on an outlet chopping trip...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...